All About Lips Masterclass
$1,795 (includes 1 Syringe of Dermal Filler)
Maximum of 8 attendees
The All About Lips Masterclass is designed as a one-day course for Physicians (MD & DO), Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RN), Physician Assistants (PA) and Dentists (DDS & DMD). The course includes a didactic and hands-on training session. A thorough knowledge of Botulinum Toxin and dermal filler products is necessary before attending this course. Attendees receive a Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course.
The All About Lips Masterclass has a maximum of 8 attendees. This intimate course setting allows the instructor to spend individualized time with each attendee. The instructor is available to answer attendee’s questions and to share years of experience of performing lip enhancements. We encourage attendees to bring in their specific questions about lips, and to let the instructor know if there is a particular technique they are interested in practicing. Attendees will learn the pearls gained from the instructor’s experience including seeing what works, having off-label expertise, and ensuring client satisfaction.
The All About Lips Masterclass begins with an intensive and thorough lecture session where you will:
- Discuss the goals of lip enhancement/augmentation
- Understand the lips and its anatomy
- Product Knowledge for Lips: Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, and fillers
- Examine the different types of anesthesia
- Understand injection safety and how to manage complications
- Learn aesthetic consultation techniques specific to lips and develop treatment plans
As we age lips are the first place we loose volume. During this course you will learn the latest tips, tricks and techniques to achieve optimal lips for your clients. You will discuss and learn the goals of lip filler including anti-aging, meeting client objectives, enhancing current lips, creating a larger pout, scar revision and facial contouring. The specific techniques discussed include Lip Flip with Botox® or Xeomin® , Filler Lip Flip, Keyhole Pout, Cupid’s Bow Lift/Vermillion Border Definition, Lip Body Volumization, and Lip Tenting. You will also learn which technique is best for a specific type of lip, as well as how to combine these techniques to reach your client’s goals.
Please bring a model for the All About Lips hands-on training session. You will perform the client consultation, develop a lip treatment plan and perform the lip injections all under the supervision of the instructor. 1 syringe of dermal filler specifically selected with for the needs of your model is included in the registration price. If needed, additional product will be available for purchase.
A detailed video of lip priming for the Lip Flip with Botox® or Xeomin® technique will be emailed three weeks prior to the course date. If you would like to practice this technique, we recommend priming your model between 2-3 weeks prior to the course date.
Your model will receive an email three days prior to the course date with an appointment time between 1:00-4:00pm. Models can expect to be in the meeting room for approximately 1-2 hours.
Course materials and All About Lips Certification
Attendees receive reference materials to review prior to the course as well as consent forms, history forms, a PDF and printed booklet of the All About Lips training course presentation. The reference materials and PDF of the presentation will be emailed approximately 14 days prior to the course date. The presentation booklet will be handed out to attendees at the course. After successfully completing the course, attendees receive an All About Lips Certification with an official Certificate of Training. Customized history and consent forms are available.
- Discuss the goals of maintaining a natural look with lip fillers
- Information on the enhancement of lips at all ages
- Examine the lip anatomy (muscles, asymmetries and lip body)
- Understand lip characteristics and how lips work
- Review facial symmetry and how to bring facial balance with the lips
- Examine the Botox Lip Flip including when and why to prime clients for the lip flip, the benefits and Botulinum Toxin-A dosage and injection technique
- Understand the function of collagen and the role of lip fillers
- Understand the types and uses of the most common hyaluronic acid dermal fillers used for lips
- Examine dermal filler techniques and injection methods for the Filler Lip Flip, Keyhole Pout, Cupid’s Bow Lift/Vermillion Border Definition, Lip Body Volumization and Lip Tenting
- Evaluate correct patient selection criteria, the elements of a successful aesthetic patient consultation and when and how to tell your clients No.
- Discuss anesthesia techniques to help minimize pain
- Understand common complications and how to manage these complications with proper safety protocols
- Demonstrate correct injection methods and techniques for lip procedures
- 8:00 am: Didactic Session 1
- Goals of lip fillers, Lip Anatomy and Characteristics
- Botulinum Toxin-A Lip Flip:
- Lip Priming, Benefits, Dosage & Injection Technique
- 10:00 am: Break
- 10:10 am: Didactic Session 2
- Function of Collagen and Role of Lip Fillers
- Dermal fillers:
- Common hyaluronic acid lip fillers, Techniques and Injection Methods
- Patient Selection Criteria
- Anesthesia Techniques
- Managing complications
- 12:20 pm: Working Lunch provided by ReplenishMD & Consultation Demonstration
- 1:00 pm: Clinical Hands-on-Training
- 5:45 pm: Course wrap-up and additional questions, course evaluation